HAED Rotation

Thursday, January 16, 2020

2020

Okay it is confession time. I was rearranging my craft area today & organized my kitted up Spangler charts. I have 19 of them started and 3 that are not started. I know I'm late to the what am I going to stitch in 2020 but I have come up with a plan. Now if you know me and my stitching I am first off a serial starter. (the 19 Spangler's started are just a small part of the projects that are started around here). I also do not do good with deadlines or I must stitch this. I like to stitch what I want when I want. I have realized though that I need have progress on these wonderful projects so I am going to try a new kind of rotation. I will pick one project and stitch on it for 24 hours. Then I will randomly pick another one and stitch on that for 24 hours. After I have done 24 hours on each of the started ones I will start one of the kitted but not started ones. I am calling 2020 my YEAR OF SPANGLERS. We'll see how long this lasts.
I will quit rambling now and show you the first one up in the 24 hour rotation. I started Midieval Shelf in Sept 2011 and the last time I touched it was in 2013. I am ashamed.
Let's see how this experiment goes. 
 

 

6 comments:

  1. Good luck. I'm the same way with starting projects. It's a bit of "ooh pretty!" I'm rolling dice this year to pick my projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you plans Cindy. Good luck.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of Spangler! Going to look beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great plan! It will be interesting to see them grow over this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your stitching rotation plan goes well - it seems sensible and achievable! Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a wonderful project.Especially enjoy!! Good colored stitching!
    Carmela

    ReplyDelete