HAED Rotation

Sunday, January 26, 2020

IT'S SAL TIME AGAIN. SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

As you all know I have way too many huge full coverage pieces on the go. This SAL is helping me stay focused for a short amount of time but I have decided that all of them need some time. I have instituted a 24 hour rotation to see if I can stitch on some of the long neglected Spangler's I have started. (see previous post for details.) What this means is that you will probably see a different piece each time we update. So far I have done 24 hours on my first piece.

Midieval Shelf was started way back in Oct of 2011 (I know right) and saw little love. I pulled it out and put in 24 hours and I am very pleased with my progress.
















Starting point.





















After 24 hours of stitching on it.




















I will be choosing a new project today. No idea which on but it will be a Spangler.

Hopefully by the next update I will have another 24 hours in on a project. Maybe 2 projects.

There are a lot of talented stitchers in this SAL. Please go check out all of the wonderful projects they are working on. (They focus much better than I do LOL).

12 comments:

  1. I really admire you for being able to discipline yourself to work on each project in turn.
    claire93

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to you for getting in 24 hours of stitching. And such lovely stitches too! Good luck with your plan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you could allocate a number to each WIP and pull a number out of a hat to decide the next one to work on. Or do you prefer a strict rotation?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You made so much progress. I absolutely love Spangler's work and you stitch it beautifully. It's going to be so much fun to watch your updates this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like it might help you see visible progress on everything, and yet not get bored. Good luck, and looking forward to hearing how it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your big, full of details embroideries! I´m filled with admire for your work! I don´t know if I´d ever finish a project like yours!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lot of work done in 24 hours! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did get quite a bit done. I love SPanglers work. I have 2-3 of his posters which hubby hates.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am always so impressed by your large projects! I love the idea of "serial stitching" -- giving full attention to a project for a set amount of time, then moving on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that's a really satisfying amount of work for 24 hours! Looking forward to seeing what you pick next

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great idea, you got lots of progress in the time slot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog name suits you well indeed, so many full coverage pieces on the go!!! What matters however is that you're enjoying yourself. I tend to want to finish projects, but then I fold them up and shove them in a drawer, at the end of the day, what I liked was the thrill of seeing the progress ! You go girl !!!

    ReplyDelete