HAED Rotation

Saturday, February 29, 2020

HAPPY LEAP YEAR AND OTHER THINGS

I have come to the conclusion that I am not a structured stitcher. The 24 hour rotation is no more. I will still be sticking to #YearofSpanger but I will be stitching or starting what I want when I want. I am not sorry. I cannot do challenges etc for the same reason. The only thing I can commit to is the SAL I am doing with a bunch of other stitchers. We stitch what we want and post on our blogs every 3 weeks. No pressure.
Here is my current stitch. 
Cruising the Information Highway. Started 2/28/2020









I will be stitching all the way across the bottom to make sure they cut my fabric correctly. 

Happy Stitching

6 comments:

  1. The important thing isntat you enjoy your stitching time! Glad to see that Year of Spangler is ongoing though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice! I love this chart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am starting my choice for stitching down the left side. I think this is a great new project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you have to do what works best for you, no one else. This looks like another really fun design. I admire you for tackling such massive projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are all so different in our craftiness. Working on a project that strikes your fancy at the time and makes you happy is all that really matters. (Being a huge fan of Spangler's work, I love seeing all of your updates on charts I love.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a cute design. I am looking forward to watching it grow.

    ReplyDelete