HAED Rotation

Sunday, July 25, 2021

IT'S SAL TIME AGAIN

 This time there has been absolutely no progress on Curl Up With a Good Book. Just can't get into it. However my other SAL project The Universe in a Jar has been nagging me constantly so I have been working on it instead. 













One of the advantages of working on this is that when I get bored with where I am working I just move the q snap to a different place. 

I would really like to finish this one sooner than later. It is my oldest WIP and was started 11/27/2011 for my youngest daughter and I would like to give it to her before she is 80 LOL. It is my 2nd oldest WIP.

Please be sure to stop over and see the wonderful projects my fellow stitchers are working on. There is a wonderful variety of amazing projects.

AvisClaireGunCaroleConstanzeChristinaKathyMargaret, HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahReneeCarmelaSharonDaisyAnneAJLauraCathieLindaHelen

 

Till next time Happy Stitching everyone.

8 comments:

  1. wow Cindy that is one amazing project your working on. You made me laugh with 'finishing it by the time she's 80' very funny but I bet it feels like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no wonder it's a long time in the making - you always stitch such big & intricate projects ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have projects far older which is why I joined this group. I love the bright fun colours and the baby dragon is so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the queen of epic projects, I don’t know how you do it! Wishing you amazing progress in this one this round!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's looking good. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that looks amazing. It must be such a fun stitch.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete