HAED Rotation

Sunday, July 4, 2021

SAL UPDATE TIME.

 I did it. I got my page finish and then some. Here is where it was last time.

Now it is here











I am please with my progress this time.

I am doing this SAL with a very talented group of ladies. Please go see the beautiful projects they are working on.

 Avis, Claire, Gun, Carole, Constanze, Christina, Kathy, Margaret,Heidi, Jackie, Sunny, Megan, Deborah, Renee, Carmela, Sharon, Daisy, Anne, AJ, Laura, Cathie, Linda, Helen

Have a great 4th of July everyone.




8 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of stitching. Looks like the last bits are setting up for the positioning of the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on finishing a page ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay. Happy Dance for a page finish and then even more stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job keeping that momentum going!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your page finish. Great effort
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a lot of stitching! Well done!

    ReplyDelete