HAED Rotation

Sunday, March 13, 2022

SAL TIME ALREADY


Time really needs to slow down. I have a change in projects. The Wedding Memories that I have been stitching was released as a diamond painting by Diamond Art Club so I decided to get that to do for the kids. Hopefully it will be done before their anniversary in Sept. The stitching has retired to the closet for now but who knows may come out again in the future. On that note my new SAL project is one that I have been working on since Oct 2010. I am stitching if for my oldest daughter and would like to finish it sooner rather than later.






































Be sure to stop by and see what the other members of this great SAL are working on. They have some amazing projects.


Till next time Happy Stitching.

8 comments:

  1. lots of lovely edibles to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think I would get quite hungry all the time if I were stitching that design. It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here’s to some great progress I. The next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grow project but what an undertaking... I know you got this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so many stitches in one project. I´m impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that peeking kitty is super cute! Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I didn't spot the little kitty - he is sweet.

    ReplyDelete