HAED Rotation

Sunday, April 3, 2022

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

 It is time for the 3 week check in but I have no progress to show. There is an issue with my fabric and until I am comfortable with the repair I will be putting it away. I will hopefully be back in 3 weeks with progress or a new focus project.

Please say a prayer for Carmela's family in their time of loss. She will be missed here.

I do this SAL with talented group of ladies. Be sure to check out the wonderful projects they are working on.

AvisClaireGunConstanzeChristinaKathyMargaretHeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharonDaisyAJCathieLindaHelen

6 comments:

  1. Sorry about the fabric issue. I hope it can be fixed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it can but now I'm leery about stitching in that area.

      Delete
  2. Hello to you. Hopefully progress for next time. And yes a prayer for Carmella's family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can rescue the fabric. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Avis. I just have to get over being afraid of the issue. All the threads are there just loose. My friend says I should be able to stitch over the issue. We'll see. It's not like I don't have other choices in the meantime.

      Delete
  4. Sorry to hear you are having a fabric issue Cindy. Hope it can be got over and look forward to seeing what you will be sharing next month x

    ReplyDelete