HAED Rotation

Sunday, May 15, 2022

SAL UPDATE TIME AGAIN ON THE ASTRONOMER.

 It's time for another update. I moved the q snap because the confetti was slowing me down. I really didn't work on it much till yesterday. (squirrels you know). Anyway I won't ramble here is what it looked like when I started yesterday and what it looks like when I'll be starting today.





















Not as much as I would have liked but all stitches count.

I am doing this SAL with a group of very talented ladies. Please stop by their blogs to see the wonderful projects they are working on. Also welcome back Connie who has rejoined us.

AvisClaireGunConstanzeChristinaKathyMargaretHeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharonDaisyAJCathieLindaHelenConnie

Till next time Happy Stitching.


6 comments:

  1. It's all about progress and you made some so that's great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. some very dark colours to juggle with there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats amazing progress for the amount of time you have spent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you made a whole lot of progress. Enjoy your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, every stitch count! Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We always love progress :)

    ReplyDelete