HAED Rotation

Sunday, April 24, 2022

SAL UPDATE --- SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP

 As I mentioned previously I have an issue with the fabric on Chocolate Chocolate and More Chocolate. My friend who does beautiful hardanger says it can be fixed but I need to stitch closer to stabalize the fabric. Right now I am not able to do that. I sit and look at it and then put it away. Hopefully soon. Until then I am changing projects for the SAL. 




















The new project is one that really deserves some dedicated time. This was the first HAED I every purchased and I still love it. I started it in 2/2010. Then I started discovering other artists and the rest is history. You all know how many I am stitching. LOL. 

This is where the suck it up comes in. The part I'm working on is very confetti heavy and I get bored easily. The other day he called to me and I said: "Self it is time to put on your big girl panties and get on with it" so I did. This is my progress since Friday. Please say hello to:











I am pleased with the progress I have made so far and hope to have a lot more filled in by the next update. 

I am doing this SAL with a group of very talented stitchers. Please make sure to check out their blogs so see some really amazing work.





Till next time HAPPY STITCHING.









6 comments:

  1. "Big girl panties" Hahaha! What ever it takes to motivate you, go for it. I love watching all of your HAED projects grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. another very challenging project there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are always stitching in these big and beautiful projects! I´m impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on this stunning piece :) it's Sharon (nwpaintedlady)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you go back to Chocolate soon. It can be fixed and you will be glad when you get past that point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved "put on big girl panties" - proud of you though. It's such a beautiful piece of artwork, no wonder it calls to you. Sorry to hear about your dramas with Chocolate, at least it's fixable.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete