HAED Rotation

Sunday, January 1, 2023

1ST SAL UPDATE OF 2023.

 I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Year. Unfortunately the flowers have not been calling me. I will be switching to an oldie but goodie and one that has been here before. I am doing a 15 day rotation this year. There will be a new project everyday. I decided that The Universe in a Jar will get progress every 15 days or so and that I will use it for the SAL for now. 























I am doing this SAL with a group of very talented stitchers. Please visit their blogs to see some beautiful stitching.

Avis, Claire, Gun, Christina, Kathy, Margaret, 

Heidi, Jackie, Sunny, Megan, Deborah, Sharon, Daisy, 

AJ, Cathie, Linda, Helen, Connie, MaryMargaret

Till next time HAPPY STITCHING.

8 comments:

  1. A great idea to make progress on your wips! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine switching every day, but I know that helps projects move along. I can't actively work on more than 3-4 at a time. Others just sit back and wait. I will enjoy seeing your progress on this project. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats such an interesting concept - have never heard of this. But sounds like a perfect way to get so many projects done

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to work in a rotation but found nothing seemed to be getting done. When I joined this SAL I decided to contentrate of the ones with the least amount left to do and clear them one at a time. I think at that time I had 17 wip's and now once Wildlife is done there are only 3 or 4 more to do. However when that happens I may start rotating them again as there is quite a lot to do one all of them. Good luck with your one a day rotation lol it sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your new rotation. Sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete