HAED Rotation

Sunday, January 22, 2023

IT'S SAL TIME AGAIN

Happy Sunday. It is time for another update and I actually have progress. LOL. My rotation is working well so this did get some time.

Here is where it was last time.

















And here it is now.




















Hopefully a lot more progress for next time.

I do this SAL with a group of very talented stitchers. Grab a beverage and check out what they are working on. You won't be disappointed.

Avis, Claire, Gun, Christina, Kathy, Margaret, 

Heidi, Jackie, Sunny, Megan, Deborah, Sharon, Daisy, 

AJ, Cathie, Linda, Helen, Connie, MaryMargaret

Till next time HAPPY STITCHING EVERYONE.


9 comments:

  1. All progress is good - I love the colours in this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the rotations ! You will get at least a few hours in each update this way

    ReplyDelete
  3. advantage of rotations is you see a bit of progress on several projects, rather than concentrating on just one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your rotation idea but if I did that I'd never finish anything LOL. Lovely progress this time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad the rotation is working. Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary Margaret RipleyJanuary 23, 2023 at 5:09 AM

    Looking good Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lot of progress, your idea seems to be working well

    ReplyDelete