HAED Rotation

Friday, March 31, 2023

THE END OF MONOGAMOUS MARCH 2023

 Today is the end of my Monogamous March. I am pleased and surprised that I only stitched on one project for the entire month. And I plan on doing it again in April. It will be All One April.

I stitched everyday and only had 3 days that I was under 100 stitches. 31 days--6,117 stitches. Photos are March 1, today and where I am starting tomorrow. Thank you so much for all of the support. Sometimes I feel you all must be getting bored seeing so many posts from me but for me it is very motivating to have progress to show you each day.
I will be working on this in my All One April event on FB.

The Universe in a Jar. Randal Spangler. HAED.


























1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your effort and dedication in making this blog so helpful

    ReplyDelete