HAED Rotation

Sunday, March 5, 2023

TIME FOR MARCH SAL POST

 I am pleased to say that there has been a lot of progress on The Universe in a Jar. I even got a page finish and am closing in on another one. When I get the next one I will have finished 20 out of 36 pages. Past halfway now.

Here is where it was last time.










The entire piece after the page finish.











And now.










I am doing an event in a Facebook group called Monogamous March and this is the piece I'm using so should have much more progress next time.

I do this SAL with a group of very talented stitchers. Please check out their wonderful work by clicking the links below.

AvisClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret

HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharonDaisy, 

AJCathieLindaHelenConnieMaryMargaret


Till next time HAPPY STITCHING EVERYONE.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, great progress and so inspirational! ha, love "Monogamous March" sounds like it will definitely help achieve a lot of progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic progress again! I'm almost always a monogamous stitcher but I've always got other knitting and sewing projects on the go at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a lot of stitching. With Monogamous March you will be well on your way to finishing this piece. Yay for having more than half of it completed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your huge, full-coverage projects. I also love "Monogamous March"! I tend to stitch one big project at a time, but "cheat" a little with my small Halloween projects, and some other odds and ends. This month I started a quilt that has been "on my list" for 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure Monogamous March will see this piece come along in leaps & bounds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made some great progress - You're moving right along with this

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous progress! 8 loved seeing the whole piece!

    ReplyDelete