HAED Rotation

Sunday, July 30, 2023

OH MY IT'S SAL UPDATE TIME AGAIN.

 I hope everyone has had a good 3 weeks of stitching. Mine was pretty good. I did make good progress on The Universe in a Jar. Hopefully I will continue at the same rate. Here is where it was the last time.









And here is where it is now. I did finish the area I was working on.








I'll probably move to the right and work on that section. Depends on how sick of 939 I get LOL.

I do this SAL with a group of very talented ladies. Please click on the links below to see the wonderful projects they are working on.

AvisClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret

HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharon

Daisy, CathieLindaHelenMaryMargaret

Until next time HAPPY STITCHING

8 comments:

  1. Great progress! I have to bribe myself with a thread in a different colour every so often - I'm easily bribed :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to put my name! Margaret Creek

      Delete
    2. Well done Cindy! I am amazed at how well you are handling the endless 939! Not sure I would do nearly as well! Kathy R.

      Delete
  2. slowly but surely that area is filling in . . . well done for keeping up for concentration:

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the patience of a saint. It's going to be another stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of encouragement to keep going ~ you got this! Sharon - (nwpaintedlady)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your dedication to helping others learn

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you manage to rotate through multiple big projects and just keep plugging away. Well done with all the 939!

    ReplyDelete