HAED Rotation

Sunday, July 9, 2023

TIME FOR ANOTHER SAL UPDATE

 Wow 3 weeks seems to fly by. It is getting hot here this week so lots of stitching time. I don't like heat so I stay in the AC as much as possible.

The Universe in a Jar didn't get as much time as I hoped. I have an 8 project rotation that I am working on for July. They are all full coverage and are for important people in my life. My kids, their significant others, 1 for me and 2 memorial pieces. Universe is for my youngest daughter so it is prominent in the rotation. I try to do at least 100+ stitches on each project and I stitch on a different one every day. If I make my goal and still feel like stitching Universe gets some stitches so it's worked on more than just its day in the rotation.

I didn't meet my goal for this update. 939 is boring. LOL. Here is where you saw it last.









Here is where it is now. I will win with the 939. It will just take awhile. I am close to finishing the column.











I am doing this SAL with some very talented stitchers. Please click the links below to see their wonderful projects. 

Avis, Claire, Gun, Christina, Kathy, Margaret, 

Heidi, Jackie, Sunny, Megan, Deborah, Sharon, 

Daisy, Cathie, Linda, Helen,  MaryMargaret

Till next time. HAPPY STITCHING.

6 comments:

  1. I think you've made a decent full area there, it will not bring you down!! The benefit of the window frame is you have a natural box objective a little bit like people who stitch their charts in blocks. We can definitely see the difference

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure which is worse; working loads of confetti stitches or rows and rows in a single colour. One is frustrating because you feel like you are getting nowhere and the other is just plain boring - but I am sure you will conquer it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could do with some boring 939 blocks at the moment . . . fed up with confetti stitching lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to stitch in one colour for a while and then I need a bit of variety. You're making great progress and your routine is working for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your rotation method is the way to go with so many projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW. I am always stunned by how to keep all your projects in rotation! And I agree with Helen -- confetti stitching and big blocks of a single color are both challenging in different ways. Well done you for keeping this moving along!

    ReplyDelete