HAED Rotation

Sunday, January 14, 2024

TIME FOR A SAL UPDATE.

 Good morning everyone. Currently -19F here and snowing. Great stitching weather.

I have made good progress on A Little Bit of Magic. My grandson Theo is a good motivation. 

Last time you saw it was in Dec and it looked like this.



I am happy to say I have made great progress on it. In December I did 8,832 stitches on it and am now at 15,689/16600.

So far in January I have done 3,504 stitches and am now at 11.55%.

I set 2 goals for my self.  1. I will stitch on it everyday

                                          2. I will do at least 200 stitches every day.

Here is where it is now and also today's starting point.






































Theo is doing great and I am excited to see how long it takes me to finish this. Nothing else is even whispering.

I do this SAL with a group of very talented stitchers. We all work on different projects so be sure to check out the links below.

AvisClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret

HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharon

Daisy, CathieLindaHelenMaryMargaret

Until next time HAPPY STITCHING.


8 comments:

  1. Great progress Cindy and fantastic stats! Those are some manageable goals that will give you great progress this year. Wow, your -19 degrees!!! I'm glad I didn't complain in my post about my 15 degree weather lol. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina (petalsandpins) here ^

      Delete
  2. Another very challenging project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's sooo many stitches!!!! You're making such an explosive progress. I don't know if I could do that many a day. I sometimes have one long sitting where I do 4-5h but can't consistently. Just don't feel like touching cross stitch some days !

    ReplyDelete