HAED Rotation

Sunday, January 14, 2024

TIME FOR A SAL UPDATE.

 Good morning everyone. Currently -19F here and snowing. Great stitching weather.

I have made good progress on A Little Bit of Magic. My grandson Theo is a good motivation. 

Last time you saw it was in Dec and it looked like this.



I am happy to say I have made great progress on it. In December I did 8,832 stitches on it and am now at 15,689/16600.

So far in January I have done 3,504 stitches and am now at 11.55%.

I set 2 goals for my self.  1. I will stitch on it everyday

                                          2. I will do at least 200 stitches every day.

Here is where it is now and also today's starting point.






































Theo is doing great and I am excited to see how long it takes me to finish this. Nothing else is even whispering.

I do this SAL with a group of very talented stitchers. We all work on different projects so be sure to check out the links below.

Avis, Claire, Gun, Christina, Kathy, Margaret, 

Heidi, Jackie, Sunny, Megan, Deborah, Sharon, 

Daisy, Cathie, Linda, Helen, MaryMargaret

Until next time HAPPY STITCHING.


8 comments:

  1. Great progress Cindy and fantastic stats! Those are some manageable goals that will give you great progress this year. Wow, your -19 degrees!!! I'm glad I didn't complain in my post about my 15 degree weather lol. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina (petalsandpins) here ^

      Delete
  2. Another very challenging project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's sooo many stitches!!!! You're making such an explosive progress. I don't know if I could do that many a day. I sometimes have one long sitting where I do 4-5h but can't consistently. Just don't feel like touching cross stitch some days !

    ReplyDelete