HAED Rotation

Sunday, February 4, 2024

IT'S SAL SUNDAY

 I am pleased to say that I have been meeting both of my goals and exceeding the stitch goal.


1/1/2024
15,689/166,000
9.45%







1/31/2024
25,358/166,000
15.28%






I am very please with my progress and hope I can continue it in Feb.

I do this SAL with a group of very talented ladies. Click on the links below to see their wonderful work.

Avis, Claire, Gun, Christina, Kathy, Margaret, 

Heidi, Jackie, Sunny, Megan, Deborah, Sharon, 

Daisy, Cathie, Linda, Helen, MaryMargaret

Until next time HAPPY STITCHING.






6 comments:

  1. Wow Cindy, you are flying! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost 1/6 finished already :-) I must admit, I think I'd find knowing I had a total of 166K stitches to do, a wee bit daunting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got so much done , the jar is growing beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's to keeping up the record pace on this project

    ReplyDelete