HAED Rotation

Sunday, August 11, 2024

I'M BACK

 The move is done now just the organizing and deciding what stays or goes. My daughter told me she will disown me if I even think or buying or starting any more craft projects. LOL.

I did make progress on A Little Bit of Magic that I am doing for my grandson. I don't have a current total picture. This is the last one I took. I am now making my way up the left hand wall. Hoping to reach the top by the end of August.











Here is the current status of the wall.











I'm getting closer. 

I do this SAL with a group of very talented stitchers. Please check out their stitching via the links below.

AvisClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret, Jackie

SunnyMeganDeborahSharon, Daisy, Cathie

LindaMaryMargaret Helen

Until next time HAPPY STITCHING

7 comments:

  1. I dread moving in the future because of all the craft items I will have to justify. LOL It looks like you have made some good progress on your grandson's stitchery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobody here minds how much stuff I have for crafting because I'll use it all one day, right? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, I think we all have a craft stash problem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter is busy collecting her own stash :-D Great progress, that wall doesn't look at all easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is filling in nicely!!! Nevermind the craft stash, it's for your own enjoyment!!! I always think I have too much too sort out myself, I'd feel sorry for anyone going through it 😂

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad the move is over, now for the organizing, which for me is worse than moving! Your piece is growing nicely!

    ReplyDelete