HAED Rotation

Sunday, September 22, 2024

SAL TIME AGAIN

 Sorry I missed the last update. I have been doing a lot of stitching and time sometimes gets away from me.

A Little Bit of Magic is progressing nicely. I am now over 50% done. I have set a goal to reach 60% by Theo's birthday which is Nov 11. So far I am at 50.73%. I need to do at least 332 stitches a day to make it and so far I have been going over that so I am on track.

Here are some photos.






'





I have now completed the top 10 rows all the way across and am going down the left side.






















I'll be back in 3 weeks with more progress.

I do this SAL with a group of talented ladies. Please click the links below to see their wonderful stitching. We all do different projects.

Avis, Claire, Gun, Christina, Kathy, Margaret, Jackie, 

Sunny, Megan, Deborah, Sharon, Daisy, Cathie, 

Linda, MaryMargaret, Helen

Until next time HAPPY STITCHING

9 comments:

  1. Good idea to set yourself a target to stay motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great with this! I think you will make 60% easily at this rate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like great progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a ton done this update!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loads of progress. I'm sure the target will motivate you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a whole lot of stitching that you are doing each day. I love the stone wall in this piece. Great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow -- so much progress on this piece! I love that you always dive into big projects and just keep moving them forward. Well done!

    ReplyDelete