HAED Rotation

Sunday, September 22, 2024

SAL TIME AGAIN

 Sorry I missed the last update. I have been doing a lot of stitching and time sometimes gets away from me.

A Little Bit of Magic is progressing nicely. I am now over 50% done. I have set a goal to reach 60% by Theo's birthday which is Nov 11. So far I am at 50.73%. I need to do at least 332 stitches a day to make it and so far I have been going over that so I am on track.

Here are some photos.






'





I have now completed the top 10 rows all the way across and am going down the left side.






















I'll be back in 3 weeks with more progress.

I do this SAL with a group of talented ladies. Please click the links below to see their wonderful stitching. We all do different projects.

AvisClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret, Jackie

SunnyMeganDeborahSharon, Daisy, Cathie

LindaMaryMargaretHelen

Until next time HAPPY STITCHING

6 comments:

  1. Good idea to set yourself a target to stay motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great with this! I think you will make 60% easily at this rate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like great progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a ton done this update!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loads of progress. I'm sure the target will motivate you.

    ReplyDelete