HAED Rotation

Sunday, October 13, 2024

TIME FOR A SAL UPDATE.

 I have been doing a lot of stitching. I have set a goal for myself to reach 60% on Theo's picture by his birthday on 11/7. I have really been making great progress thanks to a friend who keeps challenging me to stitchy competitions. So far I am at 55.22%. Should make it with time to spare if I can keep it up.

Here is where you saw it last time.









And here is where it is now.











I do this SAL with a group of very talented stitchers. Check out the links below to see their wonderful work.

AvisClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret 

SunnyMeganDeborahSharon, Daisy, Cathie

LindaMaryMargaret Helen

Until next time HAPPY STITCHING


8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. You are really doing a whole lot of stitching. This is looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got so much done ! It's very satisfying to see the whole outside is done and now you're just filling it in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea to keep yourself motivated with a friendly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what friends are good for LOL. You've made amazing progress and the stonework looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow -- you are really moving along! Great work!

    ReplyDelete