HAED Rotation

Sunday, November 28, 2021

AND JUST LIKE THAT

 it's SAL time again. I have been stitching the past 3 weeks but I have been moving around on the piece. One of the reasons I like these big projects is that if I get bored with where I'm stitching I can move around. This time I remembered to take pictures as I moved the q snap.

This is where you saw it last time.

Then it progressed to here.



And this is where it is now.










Hopefully I can fill in this space in the next 3 weeks. Fingers crossed as my stitch bug is still off and on.

I am doing this SAL with a very talented group of ladies. Please go to their blogs to see the stitchy goodness they are sharing.


AvisClaireGunConstanzeChristinaKathyMargaret, HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahReneeCarmelaSharonDaisyAnneAJCathieLindaHelen

Till next time happy stitching everyone.

12 comments:

  1. Oooh, I hope you fill that in. I bet seeing such a big amount completed will help with the stitch bug. This is looking wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your updates always make me smile. I just adore Spangler's work. The colors in this piece are so vibrant. Beautiful stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I'd ever get bored stitching these colours or looking at it when it's finished :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's my favorite part. All the bright colors.

      Delete
    2. Such a huge piece, but you have come a long ways! I love the bright color.

      Delete
  4. I can't imagine doing such a big piece but you do it so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these bright vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a huge piece you are working on. Coming along beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Need a Debt Loan To Pay Off Bills? Take control of your debt today Available Now Business Expansion Loan Offer? Do you need a loan to pay off Bills? Do you need a loan? Do you need Personal Loan? Business Expansion Loan? Business Start-up, Education, Debt Consolidation Loan Hard Money Loans Loan for any thing ? We offer loan at low interest rate of 3% Loan with no credit check, Email us: ronniefinancehome247@gmail.com

    apply@ronniefinance.ltd
    Whats-App on +919311856893
    http://ronniefinance.ltd/fastloan
    Dr. Mark Thomas

    ReplyDelete