HAED Rotation

Sunday, November 7, 2021

SAL UPDATE--HE'S BAAAAACK

 I'm so happy to be able to report that Bennie the stitch bug has returned. He must have gotten lots of rest because he is very busy and bossy. LOL.

Last time you saw The Universe in a Jar it was here.

 

Now it has progressed to here.


 










Hopefully I'll be able to keep my focus but that isn't guaranteed.

One thing that is motivating me on this piece is the fact that on 11/27 it will be exactly 10 years old.

I am doing this SAL with a whole group of very talented and diverse stitchers. We each work on our own pieces. Please stop by their blogs to see the wonder projects they have going

AvisClaireGunConstanzeChristinaKathyMargaret, HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahReneeCarmelaSharonDaisyAnneAJCathieLindaHelen

Until the next update in 3 weeks HAPPY STITCHING.

 

10 comments:

  1. So glad your stitching bug is back. I am looking forward to continuing to follow your progress on this fantastic piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're always on fire when you've got your stitching bug :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah for you! This is a huge project, and I think you are brave to even attempt it, let alone finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pleased to hear the bug is back ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. 10 years - that's amazing :) I know you can do this! You made some great progress this posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow 10 years! I shouldn't be surprised, my one and only full coverage project is also 10 years old this year! I had to remember where I was in my career when I started it to figure out the year lol... I really need to get back to it! You made some great progress too! About how much do you have left to go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just past half way. 18 of 36 pages done

      Delete
  7. So glad the bug is back! I have a couple of WIPs the same sort of age, it would be nice to actually finish them within the next ten years!

    ReplyDelete