HAED Rotation

Sunday, June 18, 2023

SAL PROGRESS

 I actually have good progress this time. Pattern Keeper is a game changers. Also our weather has been wet and dreary so that is good stitching weather.

Here is where it was last time you saw it. I have entered the land of 939. LOTS of 939 LOL. 









Here is where it is now.











I hope to have the left hand column done by the next update.

I do this SAL with a group of very talented stitchers. Please click on the links below to see some wonderful stitching.


Avis, Claire, Gun, Christina, Kathy, Margaret, 

Heidi, Jackie, Sunny, Megan, Deborah, Sharon, 

Daisy, Cathie, Linda, Helen, Connie, MaryMargaret


Till next time HAPPY STITCHING.


7 comments:

  1. Thats some good progress and I bet it feels good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a ton of 939, but maybe that makes it faster?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing how fast a project can grow when you don't have to worry about colour changes ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary Margaret RipleyJune 19, 2023 at 6:24 AM

    You have a lot of patience my friend! Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been stitching only black for a while and I'm enjoying it but I know it's not everyone's cup of tea. Amazing progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always awestruck by these huge pieces you stitch -- this one is such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soon all you will see is 939 haha. Do you also have colours you know by number just by looking at them? Great progress !!

    ReplyDelete