HAED Rotation

Sunday, April 3, 2022

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

 It is time for the 3 week check in but I have no progress to show. There is an issue with my fabric and until I am comfortable with the repair I will be putting it away. I will hopefully be back in 3 weeks with progress or a new focus project.

Please say a prayer for Carmela's family in their time of loss. She will be missed here.

I do this SAL with talented group of ladies. Be sure to check out the wonderful projects they are working on.

Avis, Claire, Gun, Constanze, Christina, Kathy, Margaret, Heidi, Jackie, Sunny, Megan, Deborah, Sharon, Daisy, AJ, Cathie, Linda, Helen

6 comments:

  1. Sorry about the fabric issue. I hope it can be fixed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it can but now I'm leery about stitching in that area.

      Delete
  2. Hello to you. Hopefully progress for next time. And yes a prayer for Carmella's family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can rescue the fabric. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Avis. I just have to get over being afraid of the issue. All the threads are there just loose. My friend says I should be able to stitch over the issue. We'll see. It's not like I don't have other choices in the meantime.

      Delete
  4. Sorry to hear you are having a fabric issue Cindy. Hope it can be got over and look forward to seeing what you will be sharing next month x

    ReplyDelete