HAED Rotation

Thursday, March 30, 2017

AND

Guess what happened at 1am this morning. You guessed it . I got a page finish. This page took me 32 days. Not bad if I do say so myself. I have now done 7 full pages and 6 partial pages. Now to decide if I go up another page or to the right.

It was a total of 527 stitches to finish the page.










The consensus on FB is that I should go to the right. So here is today's starting point.










Off to stitch group in a bit. We'll see how much progress I make. LOL.

Hope everyone has a wonderful stitchy day.

Till tomorrow.

Cindy

5 comments:

  1. Wow good job! I haven't been on fb for several days but I agree with the consensus. Looking forward to it, looks like it's going to be a colourful ride.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. How satisfying. Well worth another late night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a bit behind with your blog so am late congratulating you on your page finish. Here's to the next one. :)

    ReplyDelete