HAED Rotation

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

CARRYING ON

I don't know why I was so tired yesterday but am better today. Going to take it easy & just stitch today.

I only got 35 stitches done yesterday but I didn't entirely slack off. I put a round and a half into this. The never ending granny square. Hey it's still stitching just don't have to concentrate so hard.










Anyhoo here is my starting point today. Hopefully I will get more done.










Hubby is taking a nap and I have already mixed up the meatloaf for supper (it is relaxing in the frig) so now I am going to stitch.

Hope everyone has a wonderful stitchy day.

Till tomorrow

Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great stitchy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blanket colours and nice progress! Hope today is a better day.

    ReplyDelete