HAED Rotation

Monday, March 6, 2017

TIRED

Don't know how much stitching I will get in tonight. Just now picking it up. Husband has a stress test today & I was a nervous wreck. His heart is strong and healthy thank goodness.

While he was having the test I did a couple of errands and then went back & picked him up. We stopped at Noodle Express for lunch as he was not allowed to eat before the test & I had no appetite.

When we got home I was exhausted and took a short nap in my chair which made Elvira happy. I woke up with her in my lap.

Now I have ordered pizza for supper and am getting ready to stitch.

I only did 37 stitches yesterday but hey they are 37 I don't have to do today.

Here is today's starting point which isn't much different from yesterday.










I hope everyone has had a wonderful stitchy day.

Till tomorrow

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment