HAED Rotation

Thursday, March 2, 2017

MORE RED

Sometimes thinking of a title for the post is harder than writing the post. I'm apparently not very creative today.

I did manage some stitching yesterday after getting home from lunch out and some shopping errands.

We had lunch at Wheat Montana. Great food and service. Then we hit North 40 for bird food, pickles and jelly. Then it was off to Michaels to pick up some storage containers for my stitching, Home Depot for some things Jim needed then home to collapse. I was exhausted but after resting for a bit I did stitch.

238 stitches. So here is today's starting point. More red. Loving it.










I have stitch group from 2-6pm today so don't know how much progress will be made.


Hope everyone has a wonderful stitchy day.

Till tomorrow

Cindy

1 comment: