HAED Rotation

Friday, March 17, 2017

WHAT CAN I SAY

Yesterday was not a very productive stitchy day for me. I had stitch group and it was a retirement party for one of the ladies who has worked at the LNS/LYS for the last 25 years. There was a huge turnout and it was crowded and very chatty. Then after that I went to an art show where my best friend is displaying and selling her paintings. Finally got home around 8pm and was so tired I couldn't even look at my stitching/knitting/crocheting. The 2 glasses of wine at the art show didn't help either. All I wanted to do was go to bed.

All in all I did manage to do 44 stitches. Today is a quiet day. Hubby is still asleep, all my chores are done and today we will be eating leftovers so off to stitch I go.













Hope everyone has a wonderful stitchy day.

Till tomorrow

Cindy

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a fun day of visiting and excitement. A rest can help sometimes.

    ReplyDelete