HAED Rotation

Sunday, March 26, 2017

GOOD MORNING

The sun is shining and I have all my chores done. Quick post here and then I am going to stitch the day away.

Had a great time at stitch group yesterday. (Forgot to post a starting photo yesterday).

On Friday I did 235 stitches and on Saturday 240. Not bad.

Here was what it looked like just before stitch group.













And here is today's starting point. I filled in some confetti and started that pretty pink on the right. Needed a break from blue and confetti.













I was also a bad girl at stitch group yesterday. I seem to have restarted my yarn addiction. I am taking a refresher knitting class in April so of course I needed these. And the book for my class.























The new owners at the LNS/LYS are baaaaad. They keep bringing in new stuff that we just can't resist. These had us ROTFL. They are so funny. I brought home 2.



This is the inside of the 2nd card.











Hope everyone has a wonderful stitchy day.

Till tomorrow.

Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Lovely wool colours and the cards would bring a smile to anyone's face.

    ReplyDelete