HAED Rotation

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Backsliding

I was a bad girl and did not post on Saturday or Monday. Saturday  was stitch group so was gone all day and forgot to take a before picture (shame on me). On Sunday I posted my SAL update but did not do a stitch count or any of that. Monday I did not put in one stitch. Never even looked at it. Wasted day playing games and  cruising the internet. I did read some blogs which is always inspiring.

Sunday's stitch count was 268 and as I said Monday was a big fat 0.

Here is today's starting point. I am determined to finish this jar soon.













Till tomorrow. Hope everyone has a wonderful stitchy day.

2 comments:

  1. It's definitely getting there, and if you didn't feel like it yesterday, better to take a break. So much blue... !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shape of the jar is really clearly seen now. Good luck getting this part done and moving onto some different colours

    ReplyDelete