HAED Rotation

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Things I hate

I feel like most of today was a wasted day. It is 5pm and I haven't put in a stitch yet. Today was grocery shopping day. I do a month's worth of shopping at the first part of the month. To say I despise grocery shopping is putting it lightly. But it is done for the month now and I can relax till next time. Only quick trips for milk etc till next pay day.
At least the weather was cooperative today. After being -3F for a high yesterday today was 49F.  Montana is know for its funky weather patterns and they are in full force right now.

Now on to the fun stuff. I kinda got tired of stitching (temporary I promise) last night so I pulled out my crocheting and put a couple of rounds on the giant granny square. Jessie was really happy to see me working on it.

I did get 262 stitches into The Universe in a Jar.  It is coming along.

Here is today's starting point. Don't know how much I'll get done as I am exhausted after the grocery shopping and putting it all away. Didn't even go to stitch group this afternoon.










Hope everyone has had a wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment