HAED Rotation

Friday, February 10, 2017

It's Friday

I used to get so excited about Friday but since I retired it is just another day. Sad really. Sometimes I have to look at the calendar to remember what day of the week it is.

Yesterday was a slow stitching day due to grocery shopping and then being so tired. I did manage to do 141 stitches. I found myself staring at my stitching more than working on it so I finally gave up and went to be early.

Here is today's starting point. Still recovering from yesterday (due to health issues it takes a lot out of me) so will be sat stitching mostly today.















My best friend and I are going to a star gazing party tonight if the skies are clear. It is the full moon and we will be looking at the Apollo landing sites on the moon if all goes well. Excited about this. Hope the weather cooperates. Got up this morning and all the snow was gone. Chinook winds are great.

Hope everyone has a wonderful stitchy day today.

Cindy

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Girl! You are really going to town! I know you said you didn't get much stitching yesterday, but it looks like you are nearly done another page, am I right? It looks great! Enjoy your star gazing tonight, I'll be doing the same thing! I think we'll have quite a show if the weather cooperates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 141 stitches sounds good to me. I'd be happy if I managed that many. I hope the sky was clear and that you had a good star-gazing evening.

    ReplyDelete