HAED Rotation

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Hello February

January was a very productive month for me. We had lots of snow days and days with temps below 0F so lots of stitching time.
I finish a page last night and it was also a row finish. Yahooooooo.

After I finished it I thought you know what it's still early so off the right hand side to start the next row across.

Here is where I started. Lots and lots of blue. At least it is a pretty blue.

Finally late last night I called it good. Here is where I stopped for the day.


Last but not least here is my TUSAL for January


Off to stitch now. Hope everyone has a wonderful February.





4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Great row finish! And nice to keep going and going, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay to get a row done! It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are coming along beautifully. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the row finish. The blues are lovely.

    ReplyDelete