HAED Rotation

Monday, February 27, 2017

PAGE FINISH

I got my page finish last night.






Here is the whole thing since I had it off the q-snaps.





There are 36 pages to this one. I have finished 6 full pages and 7 partial pages. Making progress.

Yesterday's stitch total was 366 stitches.

I did a few more stitches after the page finish last night so here is today's starting point. I have decided to go up right now instead of to the right. The lid on the jar is wonderful and I want to stitch it right now.





Bright & sunny today and 15F. About 3 or 4 inches of snow on the ground. Great stitching weather.

Hope everyone has a wonderful stitchy day.

Till tomorrow

Cindy

4 comments:

  1. Excellent finish and so nice to see the whole project too. I agree you need to stitch what's calling to you first. And if you count the partial pages as pages of the 36, that's means you're over 1/3 done, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I do count the partials as they are numbered so part of the 36.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your page finish. I really do enjoy watching this grow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that looks incredible Cindy! I haven't seen it out of the snaps for a while. Congrats on the page finish, well done
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete