HAED Rotation

Friday, February 24, 2017

YELLOW

As usual stitch group was more chatting than stitching LOL. We met the new owner who assured us that there will be no real changes to the store or the groups. In fact there may be longer groups which is a good thing.

I did get 95 stitches done. In my defense they were all confetti and I was chatting more than stitching.

I also want you to notice that I am not stitching blue anymore. Do you see those beautiful greens and yellows? Hopefully a page finish soon.

Here is today's starting point.















Till tomorrow I hope everyone has a wonderful stitchy day.

Cindy


1 comment:

  1. Woohoo, new colours! That must be a nice change and glad you're enjoying the stitching group. If they'll be longer you may break 100 stitches per session. ;)

    ReplyDelete