HAED Rotation

Monday, February 6, 2017

Progress

Me again. I have decided I am going to try and post more often. I am making good progress on The Universe in a Jar and since I take a progress picture every morning before I start stitching I am going to start posting every day.  I am also in a group that is counting stitches so will be posting the daily total also.
I use the blog as a journal of my stitching & I have been very lax about posting. Also I post a lot on FB and am now trying to limit my time there.

Starting point on 2/4/17:









Starting point on 2/5/17:









Starting point on 2/6/17:









My stitch count on 2/4/17 was 338.
My stitch count on 2/5/17 was 377.

Now that I a caught up I will post the previous days progress picture and stitch count every morning.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am always amazed at stitchers who are detailed enough to keep track of stitches and how much time they put into each piece. Maybe if I quit stitching so many things at once I could be more organized. I love the FB groups, but they do enable me to buy more stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see each days progress.

    ReplyDelete