HAED Rotation

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Late start

I'm getting a late start on my stitching today. Had to take the DH to a doctors appt. Now waiting to hear from physical therapy about his shoulder. He is trying to fall apart on me. LOL.

We did stop for lunch at a new restaurant today and it was really good. We have a place called Mongolian BBQ here in Great Falls & I had been hearing great things about them. It was all true. The food is fabulous. We had Pho and really loved it. Definitely will be going back there.

Now on to the fun stuff. I only did 140 stitches yesterday. I think I am suffering from blue overload. (snicker). Hopefully I will be able to move on to another color soon.

Here is today's starting point.










Off to stitch now. Later on will be watching Arrival.

Happy Valentine's Day to all

2 comments:

  1. That's 140 less you have to stitch today though, nice update! Hope all is well with DH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true. DH is fine. Just torn rotater cuff in his shoulder. For now just physical therapy.

      Delete