HAED Rotation

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Good morning

Yeah I am posting 2 days in a row. I'm on a roll. Lets hope I can keep it up. It is really cold here today -8F at 10am. High today is supposed to be -3F. Very good day to stay in and stitch.
I have done all my chores and I don't have to worry about dinner as we have been invited to my best friends house for prime rib and fixings. Time to get to the good stuff.

I did not get as much done yesterday as I had wanted to. Just 253 stitches. Here is my starting point for today.










I also realized it has been awhile since I posted a picture of what it will look like when finished.














Off to stitch now. Hope everyone has a wonderful day full of love and stitching.

Bye till tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Another great chart! You are off to a good start ;)

    -3 for today's high...yuck! I am so glad I don't have to deal with that anymore. It does seem like a good day to stay in and stitch. Enjoy your prime rib.

    ReplyDelete