HAED Rotation

Sunday, February 26, 2017

SNOWING.

It is still winter in Montana. Snowing today after a week of 45F-60F. Never plan on winter being over here until at least May. I love it. Don't have to go out in it.

Pork tenderloin and veggies in the crockpot. Chores done. Husband fed. Critters fed. Time to get out my stitching.

Will be watching Daytona 500 this afternoon while stitching.

Yesterday was stitch group and I actually got 257 stitches done.  I will have a page finish today so watch this space.

Here is today's starting point. Look at all those pretty colors.















Hope everyone has a wonderful stitchy day.

Till tomorrow.

Cindy


3 comments:

  1. I love Spangler's work. This looks fantastic and I look forward to seeing your next progress update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo for an upcoming page finish, that's fantastic! Love how it's looking and hope you enjoyed the race.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh love the red that's starting to peak out. It's always more fun to stitch when all the chores are done. Enjoy
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete