HAED Rotation

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Well that's better

I had a better stitching day yesterday. Mostly confetti but I kept my nose to the grindstone and did 244 stitches. I'm getting there with the blue finally.

Weather here is great. It has been sunny and yesterday it was 62F. In Montana in February. LOL. Told Jessie not to get used to it. Spring in Montana doesn't come until around the end of May. We will soon be back in the snow and cold I'm sure. Will enjoy while its here though. Seems we moved from Massachusetts at the right time. They are getting slammed.

I have put a potato and cheese soup in the crock pot & all of my chores are done. I have stitch group this afternoon so dinner will be ready when I get home. Hopefully I will be able to stitch more today than I did on Saturday. Not as many people to chat with on Thursday. LOL.

Here is my starting point today.














Hope everyone has a wonderful stitchy day.

1 comment:

  1. I think Mass got even more than we did up here in VT. Our lawn has at least 3 feet covering now, and it was barely 1 foot before this past week.

    ReplyDelete